Tuesday, February 13, 2007

"I'm concerned about you"

I saw the doc today. I was sitting in the exam room waiting....the door flys open and he says "how are you" . I reply "fine" He says " I am concerned about you, your tumor markers are up" I reply " and my scan results didn't look good either" He was suprised that I had seen my scans. He admits that he had only seen them this morning! Earth to HealthPartners...get a clue....if cancer doesn't kill me you will. My tumor markers were up (for the first time ever) at my last chemo on 1/11 and no one mentioned it!

He says we should start chemo soon. I don't need a biopsy, but it's my option. I opt for the biopsy but I can't get in until 2/19. He thinks I should do CMF. I will have to do my own research and get back to him. Do you ever feel like you kow more than your doctors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need a new Doctor!