Thursday, July 5, 2007

Good news - no brain mets

I had the brain MRI this morning. My cancer has not reached my brain!! This is very good news. I also talked to the study doc for about an hour today. I am even more convinced that this trial looks promising. There could be horrible side effects or complications, but I think it's worth a shot. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I am dying.

I am starting a caringbridge site for family/work friends to follow while I'm out there. I will post a link when it's ready. I'm not sure if I will keep both going while I'm out there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jill. That's paramount good news! Thanks for sharing it. I've been checking in on your blog via your mention of it in Leroy's blog to see how you're doing and am hoping that all the rest with the trial goes favorably for you. You impress me so much with your determination and with your research for finding the best course of action and pursuing it. Thanks for communicating this and for everything you've written along the way. I'll be praying for you in my own way. Usually, I just read the blogs (yours/Leroy's), but your news today demands that I acknowledge it personally. To do less wouldn't seem right because you do so much to have this chance. Take care and all the best!

Anonymous said...

Great news indeed!! I will be praying for you. This not be easy. I think you are fortunate to have this opportunity.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill,
I'm so glad to hear the good news! You're in my prayers for the trial and I will be following your story all the way!

Anonymous said...

I'm very glad to hear your good news! I am rooting for you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill,
Great news! I wish you the very best, you deserve it.
From someone who cares.