Thursday, December 6, 2007

Lounging at home

I have been spending the week at home napping and watching TV. I feel pretty good as long as I am sitting still. I get really tired when I go out or do a lot of walking. I'm still trying to recover from all the muscle weakness in my legs caused by the steroids. I am not having any symptoms from the pneumonia so that is probably getting better. It sounds like they caught it early.
I am going back to Bethesda on Sunday. I am flying out alone and renting a car. I really hope I have more energy by then. I should be back on Thursday. I am planning on going back to work on Monday the 17th. Now that I have a return date, I can think of a million things I need to do there. I am going to try to work only part time for at least a couple of weeks.

No comments: