Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Home again!

I was discharged today. They are giving 5 more days of oral antibiotics although the tests did not show anything and I do not have pneumonia. I was released just in time to rush over for mt CT scan at the speciality center. It took longer than usual, so I did not make it into work today. I shouldn't have a problem making it there tomorrow.

I had some real crappy care in the hospital. They had stopped the Budesonide and claimed an increased dose of the hydro cortisone was the reason. After I had been in the hospital for a couple days the pharmacist came to visit and said the only reason the Budesonide was stopped is that they did not have that drug available at the hospital (what!!) so he had me take my own for the rest of the time that I was there.

No comments: